Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cat Gift: Littlest Pet Shop Cats

My friend Amber (who runs Pawsitively Adorable Puppies with me) made some Littlest Pet Shop dogs, so I decided to do the same with cats.  They were pretty simple to make, at least compared to some of my other cats, but I really like how colorful they are.  
They were based on these LPS characters here:


More pictures!  Also, I finally created a watermark for Calista's Crazy Colorful Cats which I will hopefully be adding to all the previous pictures.  It's going to take a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. 






Which one is your favorite?  

If I had to choose, I'd pick Jackie, mostly because I like orange and blue together.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    crazy cat lady gifts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!